The thyroid is one of the most important endocrine glands in the body. The hormones secreted by this gland are responsible for the regulation of the body’s metabolic rate, heart and digestive function, mood and bone maintenance and regulate the levels of Iodine in the body.
The thyroid is a pear-shaped endocrine gland located at the bottom of the neck. A properly functioning thyroid gland will produce the right number of hormones that will keep the metabolic rate of your body right on track.
Irregularities in the functioning of the thyroid gland are common in women. Some of the common symptoms of thyroid disorder are:
- Increased sensitivity to cold.
- Dry Skin.
- Weight gain.
- Puffy face.
- Muscle Weakness.
Thus, a low level of the thyroid will make your life really uncomfortable. Here is a brief description of problems and solutions that you may need in case of a thyroid irregularity.
Types Of Thyroid Disorders
When there is a dysfunction in the thyroid there are two possible conditions:
- Hypothyroid: This is the condition where the thyroid gland is unable to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid. Some of the symptoms of hypothyroid are Fatigue, Depressions, Cold Interface, Constipation. If the situation is too complicated, it can lead to Infertility and Heart diseases.
- Hyper Thyroid: This is the condition where the thyroid gland overperforms its duties. This can cause problems that cannot be easily noticed. Symptoms like weight loss, increased appetite, rapid or irregular heartbeat, having trouble sleeping, etc.
Homeopathy Treatment For Thyroid
The usual treatment for Hyper Thyroid is Hormone Replacement Therapy. This tones down the production from the gland as its work is being done from outside. But, this can cause some complicated fluctuations in the body and can create a permanent dependency on Rx.
This is not the case with the Homeopathy treatment. These remedies are given in such a way that the thyroid gland is actually stimulated to secrete the normal amounts of hormones and help you to get control of thyroid secretions.
Homeopathic medicine helps you to balance your thyroid in a very mild and subtle manner. As medicine is of completely natural origin, it ensures that there are no harmful side effects.
Homeopathy Vs HRT
The most common treatment for thyroid imbalance is HRT, Hormone Replacement Therapy. Though effective, HRT has any side effects as follows:
- Hinders the natural ability of the gland to produce hormone at all.
- It can create dependency on those hormones.
- Artificial hormones can cause physical deformations and hormone irregularities.
On the other hand, homeopathic treatments are not only a safe but also an effective way to fight hormone irregularities. Here are some of the advantages of choosing homeopathy over other medicines.
- Complete natural origin.
- Works in harmony with the immune system.
- Works on the root cause of the problem.
Therefore, it is clear that homeopathic medicine is the better way to deal with problems like Thyroid irregularities as natural ways are the best ways to deal with everything. So, stay healthy, stay natural.